Structuring the Best Solutions with Commercial Real Estate Financing
We offer a wide variety of commercial real estate financing solutions for large and small businesses, including loans for owner-occupied buildings, investment properties and more. Using our large portfolio of products, we’ll structure a solution that works best for your business. Our commercial real estate products include:
- Conventional Programs – Our conventional loan options are for business owners looking for stabilized investments, as well as owner-occupied properties. This could include mobile home parks, multifamily units and more.
- FHA and HUD Lending – This type of funding is for business owners looking to build, acquire or rehabilitate a property. Properties include senior housing, hospitals, multifamily rentals and more. We offer these loans up to $50,000,000.
- Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities (CMBS) – A CMBS is created by “securitizing” properties, placing them in trusts and selling bonds. We offer CMBS with fixed terms and low interest rates.
- Equity and Mezzanine Financing – Because we represent investors with a high net worth, equity and mezzanine financing options can reach up to $100,000,000 or higher. Each solution is tailored to your specific situation.
- Construction Loans – This type of financing allows us to create a permanent financial solution for construction projects. Loans can also reach beyond $100,000,000.
- International Financing – Our international financing options are for individuals looking to do business overseas. Our experience allows us to structure a product that could potentially reach $1,000,000,000.
- SBA 7a and 504 Loans – This loan option has competitive interest rates and terms. We finance non-flagged and flagged hotels, as well as properties that are owner-occupied.
- Bridge Loans – This type of funding gives you the cash you need to get from point A to point B. With working capital up to $100,000,000, you can do a lot for your business.
Get Started Today
To learn more about our commercial real estate financing options, call us today. We look forward to answering your questions and helping you select the best alternative.